The time period for which 4GG retain your personal information will depend on the purposes for which it is used. 4GG will keep your personal information for as long as you are a registered user of our products and services and thereafter, for no longer than is reasonably necessary for internal reporting and reconciliation purposes pursuant to legal requirements and to provide you with any feedback or information you might request or require.
3. Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information. 4GG will not sell or rent your Personal Information to any individual, business, or government entity. 4GG will share your Personal Information with other entities should you request 4GG to share such information, or if 4GG is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or other legal process.
4. Encryption. All information is transmitted with Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption provided by Trustwave. CPP comply with payment card industry data security standards that require merchants to implement security measures for credit card information. 4GG is a verified Authorize.net eCommerce payment gateway merchant, signifying the highest level of credit card transaction processing security, customer information safeguards and fraud prevention. 4GG does not have access to your credit card information, as it is processed securely by Authorize.net following PCI-compliant standards. This ensures that your financial details cannot be accessible in the unlikely event of that 4GG’s servers are compromised. 4GG implements and maintains generally acceptable industry standards to protect against the unauthorized access, use modification, destruction or disclosure of your personal information both during transmission and once we receive it. While 4GG utilizes the industry standards to protect against unauthorized access, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and 4GG cannot guarantee absolute.
5. Links to Other Website s. 4GG website may include links to other third-party website s whose privacy practices may differ from those of 4GG. If you submit Personal Information to a third-party website, your personal information will be solely governed by the third-party website’s privacy practice. Users are encouraged to carefully read the privacy statement of any third-party website you visit.
6. Ability to Access, Update and Correct Personal Information. In order to facilitate prompt and proper service to our customer, it is imperative that you provide complete and accurate information to us. By using the website, you represent and warrant that all information you provide on any registration form or otherwise in connection with your use of our website is complete and accurate, and that you will update that information as necessary to maintain its completeness and accuracy. Please contact 4GG to confirm that your personal information on file with us is complete and accurate.
8. Revoking Consent/Deleting Your Account. You may delete or deactivate your 401(k) Gold Group account at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. When you delete your account, your personal information is removed from our database, unless we are required to save the data by applicable law to prevent fraud, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with investigations and/or enforce our Terms and Conditions. You are required to promptly update your personal information when a change occurs or when the information is no longer accurate. Your 401(k) Gold Group account and profile and the information contained therein are password protected.
9. Children’s Privacy. 4GG complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of the United States of America where it applies to our information protection activities. 4GG will not knowingly collect personal information from personal under the age of eighteen (18). If 4GG learns that we have inadvertently collected personal information of any person under the age of eighteen (18) without proper consent, we will immediately delete that data form our database.